Calendly is a third party online scheduling tool which helps you to book appointments and keep a record of all the bookings and clients. It provides with automated mail services and payment integration. However free version might have limited services. You can choose to select your custom work hours. Calendly automatically adds the appointment to both the user’s and the guest’s calendar, and sends reminder notifications.
Who can use it?
Calendly is commonly used by businesses, professionals, and individuals who need to schedule appointments and meetings with clients, colleagues, and others. You can be a part of any sector or profession like a doctor, lawyer, physiotherapist, psychologist, trainer, mentor, consultant, coach etc. This plugin will be suitable for you.
How to Integrate with WordPress?
- Sign up and create an account with Calendly if you don’t have one, or else just log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in, go to Home > Events and create a new event as per your business requirements.
- Once you have completed all the steps, the last step would show you an option of share.
- Inside the share you will have an option of embedded the code to the website.
- On selecting that you will see a code, copy that code.
- Go to you WordPress Dashboard and select/create the page you want to put the calendar in.
- No matter you are designing your page using Gutenberg or a page builder search for the widget html.
- Inside the HTML widget you need to paste the code you copied and voila, publish the page.
- Check the front end and test the form.
Do You Want to Learn WordPress?
I will teach you WordPress from basics to advanced. No matter if you are a freelancer, an agency, a businessmen, an entrepreneur, homemaker, coporate working professional or just a student who wants to build a portfolio.
I have helped many people ranging from all industries all age groups. I provide live training as well as recorded course is also available.To connect with me, just message me and we can discuss your requirements.
Some More Blogs
- How to change the PHP version for your Hosting Server?
- How to Add Your WordPress website to Google?
- Change the Admin Username in WordPress?
- Why to install Yoast SEO for your WordPress website?
- How to Add WordPress Website to Google via Domain?
- How to Create and Add a Sitemap in WordPress website and Add to Google?
- How to Verify Your Website with Google?
- Why was Astra Theme Suspended from the WordPress Repository?